Does the hotel offer parking for guests?
Yes. Guests may utilize the self-parking lot for a fee of $20 per night.
Is the hotel pet-friendly?
Yes. The hotel’s pet policy is as follows:
- Dog or Cat: Pet up to 30 lbs allowed, maximum one dog cannot exceed 30 pounds.
- Pets must be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel.
- Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times.
- Pet MUST be on a 6’ leash (maximum length) or in a crate anytime they are outside.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges pools, health club and spa or meeting space. They are, however, permitted to dine on the patios of those outlets.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. A dog relief area is located east of the 3300 building and bags are provided. Please dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle.
- Guest agrees to have pet removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the Town and Country San Diego.
- Breed restrictions apply: Restricted breeds include but are not limited to Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Chow, Akita and Pit Bull.
Are accessible rooms available?
Yes, upon request.What does the resort fee include?
The required resort fee includes:
- Guestroom WiFi
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center Open daily 5am-11pm (subject to change)
- Hotel shuttle service to Riverwalk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Mall, Old Town, Mission Valley Center, and Hazard Center. Daily 10:00 am–7:00 pm, based upon availability. Shuttle pick up and drop off is located at the Hotel Lobby.
- Guest room local calls (619 and 858 area codes) and 800 calls
- Coffee in your guest room and morning coffee service in the Hotel Lobby 5:00 am–9:00am
- USA Today in the Hotel Lobby and dining outlets
- Computer access in the Hotel Lobby for printing airline boarding passes
- Preferred guest pricing on Super Shuttle airport transportation
Does the hotel offer a complimentary airport shuttle?
No. However, guests receive preferred guest pricing on Super Shuttle airport shuttles.Is a continental breakfast served?
No. The hotel offers The Market, where guests can purchase breakfast and snacks to go.Will my guestroom include a microwave or mini-fridge?
No.Does my room have a safe?